IFRSは日本では任意適用となっておりますが、2013年に日本でのIFRSの任意適用の要件が緩和され、更に日本版IFRSの策定等もあり、IFRS任意適用会社も近年飛躍的に増加しており、日本企業がIFRSをより導入しやすい状況になりつつあります。日米公認会計士兼IFRS CERTIFICATEである福留 聡事務所では、IFRSを導入する企業のニーズに的確に応えるため、下記のようなサービスを提供しております。
IFRS is voluntary application in Japan, but in 2013, the requirements for voluntary application of IFRS were eased in Japan, and the Japanese version of IFRS was formulated. As a result, it is becoming easier for Japanese companies to adopt IFRS. Satoshi Fukudome Office, a Japan-US CPA and IFRS CERTIFICATE, provides the following services in order to accurately meet the needs of companies adopting IFRS.
(1) How to transition to IFRS, provision of transition plan
(2) Investigation and analysis of the impact of the introduction of IFRS (preliminary survey, conversion, establishment of introduction)
(3) Business process/internal control construction/early settlement support for IFRS introduction
(4) Seminars and in-house education and training for the introduction of IFRS
⑤ Support for preparation and disclosure of IFRS financial statements and IFRS consolidated financial statements
(6) Support for auditing firms when adopting IFRS
In order for a Japanese company to be listed on an overseas stock exchange, it may be necessary to prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS or USGAAP. We support the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP for such Japanese companies.
Specifically, we provide the following services.
(1) How to transition to IFRS or USGAAP, provision of transition plan
(2) Investigation and analysis of the impact of introducing IFRS or USGAAP (preliminary survey, conversion, establishment of introduction)
(3) Support for business process/internal control construction/early settlement of accounts in response to the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP
④Seminars and in-house education and training for the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP
⑤ IFRS or USGAAP English financial statements / IFRS or USGAAP English consolidated financial statements preparation / English report disclosure support
(6) Support for auditing firms when introducing IFRS or USGAAP
If a foreign-affiliated company is listed or needs to prepare consolidated financial statements, it may be necessary to prepare financial statements in IFRS or USGAAP at Japanese subsidiaries and Japanese affiliates.
We support the preparation of IFRS or USGAAP financial statements for such foreign companies.
Specifically, we provide the following services.
① IFRS or USGAAP English financial statement support
(2) Support for business process/internal control construction/early settlement of accounts to comply with IFRS or USGAAP
(3) Support for IFRS or USGAAP audit firms
Support services for IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and USGAAP (US GAAP) mainly consist of the following services.
(1) IFRS or USGAAP impact survey
We analyze the impact of the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP and propose a plan for their introduction. We conduct impact studies of IFRS or USGAAP according to client requests (scope, depth, budget, etc.) and company characteristics (industry, size, etc.). We will also report on the issues and their countermeasures.
(2) IFRS or USGAAP introduction support/disclosure support
Based on the results of the impact survey, we formulate an action plan for the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP. With the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP, it is necessary to efficiently allocate internal resources within a limited amount of time. We carry out project management and aim to ensure the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP. In addition, the impact of the introduction of IFRS or USGAAP is not limited to changes in accounting methods, and it takes a huge amount of time to collect information on figures and notes for various disclosure documents. to hold.
Our firm's strengths in support services for IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and USGAAP (US GAAP) are as follows.
(1) Not only Japanese CPA qualifications, but also US CPA and IFRS CERTIFICATE qualifications
The director of our firm is not only a Japanese CPA, but also a US CPA and IFRS CERTIFICATE, and is a rare expert in Japan, the United States, and Europe. It will be possible to provide more accurate and advanced knowledge than holders of
② Extensive practical experience in IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and USGAAP (US GAAP)
Our office has a wealth of practical experience in IFRS and USGAAP. We are one of the few international accounting firms with a wealth of experience in supporting the preparation and implementation of USGAAP for companies, as well as accounting audits.
③ Reasonable price and clear remuneration system
At our firm, our IFRS and USGAAP fees start from 30,000 yen per hour (excluding consumption tax). service is also available.
④ Ability to prepare financial statements in English and to communicate in English with overseas audit firms and managers of foreign-affiliated companies
In dealing with IFRS and USGAAP, there are many cases where preparation of financial statements in English and communication such as explanations in English such as overseas audit firms and managers of foreign-affiliated companies are required. I have a lot of experience in communicating with these stakeholders in accounting English such as IFRS and USGAAP, so I can leave it to you with confidence.
⑤ We have a track record of publishing a large number of IFRS publications (books, DVDs).
The book "IFRS Practical Guidebook to Understand 7 Themes" (The Tax Accounting Association has been selected as the best-selling ranking in the amaozn International Accounting Division several times, and has published 7 IFRS DVDs. I can see that you have knowledge of IFRS.